The Perfect Life Hack for Wine Lovers
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]The coravin wine opener is the perfect life hack for wine lovers who just want to indulge in one glass of wine instead of consuming the whole bottle. Technically, the bottle is open, but it remains corked. The device allows wine lovers to pour a glass of wine without removing the cork at all.
The process uses argon gas to replace the displaced liquid in the wine bottle. It allows the wine to remain fresh longer, to age more effectively, and to stop oxidation of the wine.[/text_block]
- Best-in-class wine system keeps your wine safe from oxidation, allowing it to continue to age naturally
- Non-coring, faster pouring needle allows access to wine without cork damage, allowing it to reseal and continue protecting the wine
- Argon gas, an inert gas used in the wine-making process, protects the remaining wine from oxidation. Proprietary capsule cap creates a tight seal between capsule.
- Press the trigger to pressurize the bottle, release to let wine pour out. Ergonomic handle and angled spout make wine pouring easy
- Bottle clamp with grips makes it easy to attach, providing a secure hold on the bottle, ensuring the system remains stable while pouring. Fits on a variety of sized standard bottles